Beautiful 1999 Lexus LS 400. All original black paint over original tan interior. This was my daily driver for the past year and a half and I spared no expense maintaining this car over the course of my ownership. I purchased this car from the original owner in California and over the next year I have invested a lot of money maintaining this Lexus.
I have approximately $36K in receipts for service (yes, you read that correctly, 36K) which does NOT include what I paid for the actual car itself and shipping. All the parts purchased were OEM from the Lexus dealer, no aftermarket garbage. All service was done by JM Lexus including the timing belt and all other major work. Below you can see a list of major items replaced, some smaller stuff not on there as my Excel spreadsheet is about three pages long.
Service: I fixed every single leak this car had at the Lexus dealer. It mainly had a power steering leak from basically everywhere so the entire power steering system was changed including every hose, line, clamp, valve, pump, rack, etc.
PPF: The entire car is covered in PPF except the 4 doors (this alone cost more than the car itself). The windshield has protective film on the outside to prevent chips and cracks.
- 11/17/2021 Full transmission service with OEM filer and fluid
- 11/19/2021 PDR removal of minor dings and dents.
- 12/18/2021 New OEM power steering pump, lines, etc…
- 12/18/2021 New OEM front control arms
- 12/20/2021 New OEM windshield and moldings
- 01/12/2022 New OEM trunk seal and side marker lights
- 01/15/2022 Custom made Lloyd floor mats (two sets)
- 01/19/2022 Window tint (PhotoSync Spectra) and windshield protector film
- 01/28/2022 Full PPF on entire car except the 4 doors
- 02/26/2022 Some more PPF
- 02/28/2022 New OEM speedometer gauge (last one in the country)
- 03/29/2022 Various OEM filters and two new OEM keys
- 04/08/2022 New OEM timing belt, water pump, flushed all fluids and MORE
- 04/08/2022 New OEM front sway bar bushings
- 04/13/2022 New OEM brake rotors and pads on all 4 corners
- 04/20/2022 All new OEM power steering lines, hoses, clamps, valves, etc…
- 04/20/2022 New OEM rdiator
- 04/21/2022 Set of OEM re-chromed 16″ wheels
- 05/18/2022 Set of New Michelin Premier A/S tires
- 05/18/2022 Set of new OEM chrome center caps for wheels
- 07/06/2022 Reapply front clip PPF
- 07/13/2022 New OEM tachometer gauge
- 09/14/2022 Alignment, oil seal, balance tires, oil change
- 08/31/2022 New OEM AC evaporator and dryer, lines, o-rings, etc
- 10/6/2022 OEM reman Steering Rack, alignment, etc…
- 12/22/2022 OEM reman Alternator
- 01/12/2023 New OEM Throttle body assembly with all sensors
- There are no features available
No location available